Mini OOTD.

Leave a Comment
While walking around we looked for somewhere to eat, stumbled across this little-hidden gem called Dead Wax Social, we noticed on the menu outside that they had vegan pizza, WITH cheese, we were there. 
Kevin ordered #20, pesto base, caramelised onions and tofu, I went for the plain tomato and cheese which was beyond worth it, they use the Vio Life cheese and you would never be able to tell that it wasn't dairy. We've been back since then, I think it might be our new regular lunch place in Brighton!
Jacket - Cotton Traders, I did the ink splats myself. 
Jeans - Primark
Shoes - Clarks 
T-Shirt - H&M
Backpack - Kipling
Camera - Samsung NX3000

Walking round we went down a side road to get to where we were going and I wanted to get one of those OOTD, people still do those right?
I haven't really 'posed' for a proper photo before but I think I did alright, the vertical one might just be my favourite photo that has ever been taken of me.
We went a few weekends ago for the Tidy Print official shop opening, we'd been before but it was nice to meet the owners and have a go at screen printing, of course with vegan donuts and cold beer. Wonderful atmosphere, it's only a small shop but they sell prints from local artists and art made in house.

 Thanks for popping in, have you been to Dead Wax Social? Would recommend if not!

Hannah. xo
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig