Peter Pan Panto!

Leave a Comment
Hey hi hello!

If you've read any previous posts you'll know that I am part of the young adult carer group in my area, we gather for chats and go out for activities, bowling, food, shows. 
This month's activity was to see a pantomime! 
They're on every Christmas as a fun show for families to watch, this year it's Peter Pan, I love anything Pan as it is so I was quite excited to go. I managed to snap a few photos, a little blurry but that's down to the zoom and low light, can't be helped.


The overall story was great, lots of laughs and quite a few adult jokes. 
Hook kept falling out of character and it was hilarious, interaction with the audience was fab too. There was a part where they needed two recruits for their pirate gang and I was taken up to the stage! 


That was hilarious! I'm always up for a laugh. 

So obviously a big massive thanks to My Future Group for the outing, lovely to see friends and have a good time. 

Thanks for popping in, 
Hannah :) xo
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig