New Dress - Blogtober #13

Leave a Comment
Hello people!
I spoke about a dress I got in yesterdays post, now I don't usually wear dresses, or skirts or shorts or anyting other than jeans really and the most you'll see of my legs are the ankles but even then you won't be able to see skin because I wear colourful socks!


I tried to get the dog to sit nicely with me, ham bribery didn't even work. 
So here's the dress!



I clearly don't know how to do photos, or just stand in general!
It's from Sainsburys, £18 which I think is a steal for something like this, I have been after some dungarees for aaaagggeeessss, and saw this by accident, it was on a hanger on it's own and the only one around, IN MY SIZE, obviously meant to be. 



Tadah look at me yay, the dog is just like wtf. 


I put some pins on it, does anyone recognise the face?? It's from a movie. 
For shoes I just wore these black chelsea boots I've had for like 3/4 years, from Tesco I think, and some frilly socks!

What's your opinion on dungarees? Adult child or yeah they're cool, I think they're fab, versatile and they work with everything.

Thanks for reading, as always,
Hannah :) xo
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig