Little Art Update

Leave a Comment
I feel like my blog is turning much more creative, I share what I draw on Instagram first, of course, and then pop a few up on here to share and make them bigger to see more detail. 





I feel like maybe people who read my blog might not follow my Insta so you probably won't see things as I post them, I also have it linked in my sidebar if you fancy a scroll from there. 
Something exciting, though, I have made an online portfolio to put all my work in, I'll be uploading bits and bobs up here! 

I have added a link to the top of my blog too, where all the other links are, much easy.

That's about it today, do you follow my Instagram? You can keep up to date with all my drawings over there!

Thanks for reading, 
Hannah :) xo
SaveSave
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig