Happy Halloween - Blogtober #9

Leave a Comment
Hola!
What have I done today, day #9 of blogtober and inktober.
Mum wanted to go to bingo today so we wandered round town while she played there with my granddad, seeing The Girl On The Train was an option but we got there too late and eh, couldn't be bothered in the end.
Had a faff around the toy shop, ate way too many nuggets in McDonalds and then came home.

I wanted to draw something but wasn't feeling pens so I got out the coloured paper and scissors and made this pumpkin, clearly feeling the Halloween vibe.
This is the original scanned in piece, but I wanted to make it more 'Halloweeny' so I imported it to procreate, which is my favourite drawing app, I may write a post on it tbh because I love it that much. 


And then turned it into this!!
Very very happy with how it turned out, I love the texture on it, how it's not just a flat image, I have been trying to work texture into my drawings more, I recently downloaded a new brush from the procreate forums which looks like chalk, LOVE IT.


So that's what happened today, something productive at least! 
I really like Halloween as a time of the year, October/November I think are my favourite months, I mean if I had to choose, just waiting for the weather to get a little colder.
Have you done anything?
Are you into the Halloweeny spirit yet?
Opinions on pumpkins???

Thanks for popping in, as always, 
Hannah :) xo

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig