Pretty Ladies

Leave a Comment
Hey hi hello!
Just a quick post today, I wanted to share some of the things I've been drawing lately. 
Very much into drawing ladies doing things!
I can see what I want to draw so clearly in my head but then translating that into a drawing doesn't always work properly so they end up looking like this.
I'm quite pleased with how these are coming out though, drawing the hair and patterns on clothes is my favourite part, the arms and legs, not so much!

I am working on a series at the moment, this is the first piece.
Fried Eggs. 
I might update as I draw more of these! 

Please feel free to pop over and follow my insta for new drawings and videos :)

https://www.instagram.com/nylontoast/

and there's a link up top of my blog AND the tab in the sidebar, it's everywhere.

Thanks for reading as always, 
Hannah :) xo

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig