Contact me!

Leave a Comment
Hey hi hello, 
I've had a few people leave comments on my mums blog and email her saying that they can't comment on my blog. 
I have no idea why that is! 

I have accepted Google+ comments, anon comments, I even tried Disqus for a while but that didn't work out either, so I have installed a contact me form on the sidebar of my blog. 

If for some reason you can't leave a comment on a post, feel free to send me over a message on this form, all you have to do is put your name, so I know who you are, your email address so I can reply back if you'd like, and then the mesage, even if it's just a quick hello. 


Also yes, does it annoy anyone as much as it does me, it's not in the middle, omg I want to scream.

Does this help? I hope so. 

Thanks for reading, 
Hannah :) xo


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig