Oldies But Goodies

Leave a Comment
Hi hey hello.
Today I wanted to talk about TV, specifically TV shows I use to what when I was younger, I don't remember being into many shows when I was very little but certainly from the age about 9/10 I was obsessed with a good few. 
All of these photos have been plucked from google after I sat there for a good 10 minutes trying to remember all the names! 
This first one, Dinosaurs, actually quite terrifying looking at it now, this was a bit before my time but there were reruns on tv and I think I had some on VHS.
The description says ; Dinosaurs follows the life of a family of dinosaurs, living in a modern world. They have TVs, fridges, etc. The only humans around are cavemen, who are viewed as pets and wild animals.


**

Next up is The Magic School Bus, I use to watch this religiously, Ms.Frizzle was my favourite, I always wanted a dress like hers.
The description for this; An eccentric school-teacher takes her class on wondrous educational field trips with the help of a magical school bus.
This was a very educational programme, especially for a kids programme, I think I remember more from watching this than I do from school.

**


Out of the Box was probably my favourite TV show, it was completely art based, the presenters use to make themed craft projects and do quizzes, it was such a fun show to watch. 
The description for this; A group of kids and their two caregivers have built a cool clubhouse out of giant boxes. That's where they meet for music, play and special activities that kids can do at home.
I would always sing along to the intro song and be fascinated how they would make a fort out of cardboard boxes and then go inside and it was a full house! 
Amazing.

**

I remember this one quite well, Animals of Farthing Wood, I think there was books too, I definitely have it on VHS, I loved shows about animals, even though I think some the scenes were quite sad and violent for young children, but it was a fantastic show.
The description for this one; A group of wild animal friends are forced to move to a park after humans drive them away from their old home.


I have plenty more shows I use to watch, maybe I'll do another post.
Did you use to watch any of these, or do your children?

Thanks for popping in, 
Hannah :) xo

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig