The Allergy Show.

Leave a Comment
Hi hey hello,

On Saturday we had a day out to London, an event that was being held in the Olympia, a show that was all about allergies, food intolerances and skin conditions.

My mum and I are dairy free, not by choice I tell you!
We though this event would be helpful to see what we can eat and to taste a bunch of food/drinks before we buy them.

Here's a few photos from the event, there were soooooooooo..ooo many people, I mean I knew it was going to be busy but hell, mum and I were in wheelchairs, which wasn't too fun.
Because you're sitting just below everyone else's eye height, you're practically invisible. 
I lost count of how many times I said 'excuse me! move please!' I mean I can shout at you to politely move out the way or you can have your toes ran over by my wheels.


















Congrats if you've made it down this far.
Quite a photo heavy post, I tend to do that a lot don't it, feedback would be nice.
Do you mind? Do you not mind.

Thanks for reading as always, 
Hannah :) xo
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig