So, Pinterest?

Leave a Comment
Hey hi hello,
Something I wanted to chat about is Pinterest, now I know a lot of people use it, and most of the people I follow on instagram use it so I guess it's just another place to stalk their creative minds.

I wanted to share my boards, I haven't had it long but I enjoy searching for pretty images and filing them away in their respective pin boards, it's a great way to find recipes or just some inspiration for whatever you need, desk organisation, plant storage, even DIY hacks.






These are some snap shots of a few of my boards and the pins together, I like to think that everything is nicely organised, I do try my best!
I pop over to the colour inspo board when I'm stuck for a pallet when I draw, I like to use them as swatches.

The animals are used as references when I draw them for my cards, which I sell over on my Etsy shop, you may have noticed as well that there are new links up top, they will take you directly to the pages! How fancy is that. 

My pinterest link is up there too if you want to have a more detailed look through my boards.

Thanks for reading as always, 
Hannah :) xo
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig