NYLONTOAST Etsy Shop & Voucher Code!

Leave a Comment
Hi hello hey hiya!

Oh my goodnesssss!!!!

The shop is open! 

Such exclamation, my Etsy store is open holy moly this is very exciting, everything has been listed, all the photos have been taken and the envelopes have been prepped.
I will be doing an exclusive blog voucher code if you happen to come here first.





OKAY!!!!
*****NOTICE****

I just saw on Cornelius that I have spelt SERIOUSLY wrong, oh my god. 
I have very accidentally put in a T where it shouldn't be. 
If you can overlook this, the card is only up for £1.00, on the next run I will have someone else triple check over all my spelling before I have them printed, oh my god, I am so sorry! 

Just pop this in at the checkout and like it say's you'll have 50p off your order and a chance to be entered into my monthly prize draw to win a card of your choice! 
Everyone loves a freebie.

Feel free to follow the links and either hashtag your purchase on instagram #nylonscards
Or tweet me @nylontoast


Thanks so much for the support and interest already, if you have any questions then please send me a message! 

Thanks for reading, as always. 
Hannah xo
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig