Life drawing

1 comment
Hey hello hi, 

For the past 5 weeks, every Tuesday we have been going to life drawing on the evenings. 
These were untutored classes as I don't think I need to be taught how to draw, I haven't quite found my style yet but I feel as though these classes et me express myself and develop it every week. 
I wanted to put a few of my favourites up here, a few have already been put on instagram but it's nice to have them all in one place I think too.


















Hopefully these don't offend anyone, obviously the naked body in these sessions was seen as art, rather than someone who was 'naked'.


Have you done any life drawing?
Professional or not, it's all good. 

Thanks for reading, 
Hannah :) xo

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig