Blogging.

Leave a Comment
So blogging is a funny one.
People wonder why you do it, I guess my personal reasons are just a place to share stories and experiences.

I often do struggle to find the time to just sit down and type my heart out, although I'm not too sure why, I don't feel like I do much with my day! 
I've always felt like I don't really know what to do, with anything really, with college, uni, even what to have for dinner.
I put myself out there as a very spontaneous person who likes to do things on a whim or go somewhere unplanned, but really I do love a good list, I like to have things written down and tick them off once it's been completed, I like to know what I'm doing tomorrow or at a set time. 
But sometimes, more often than not with life it doesn't go that way. 

So I'm sitting here thinking about the things I want to do, university was on the cards to begin with but then like everything, life got in the way and now that doesn't look like it's happening, I know it's not the end of the world but it was one of those life goals, I would have been the first person in my family to go to uni, and I think that's quite an achievement.

Looking at where my life is now, I'm about to set up my own little shop selling things that I have made, it's not something that I thought I would be doing but it's that's a step in the right direction, I hope. 

I am trying out this layout, rather than the text being centred, it'll be on the left, I think it looks okay, what do you think?

Thanks for reading, 
Hannah :) xo
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig