#the100dayproject Days 1 - 7

Leave a Comment
Day 1.

So I wanted to take part in the #100dayproject by Natasha Nuttall so I've been doing that over on my instagram but thought I'd make weekly updates here on my blog so I can have a record of all the posts and to try and keep myself motivated to do the full 100 days!

My # over on insta is #100daysofthecolourpink if you'd like to follow along.

Conveniently as well it fits rather nicely in with the theme of my blog.

Day 2.

Day 3.

Day 4.


Day 5.

Day 6.

Day 7.

Annoying that day 4 isn't a square, I think I'm going to make them all squares so they fit nicely together.. yes I'm one of those people.

Pop back next Monday for the second weeks update.

Thanks for reading as always,

Hannah :) xo
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig