Pillow Fight!

3 comments
Hello and welcome!

Just a quick post today to say that I've entered the Oh Deer Pillow Fight competition, the way you have more chance of winning is by being liked and shared on facebook/twitter and such, so I thought I'd just post the links here, click the cushion itself and if you liked any of my designs enough to maybe see them on a real cushion then please vote!

You can also see all of my entries together over HERE.


Eggstacy.

Hands All Over.


Grids.


Watercolour Roses.

 

Blue Cross.

Fans.


So there we go, those are my entries for the competition, being noticed relies on shares and more shares from those! Everything ends Friday 6th November.
1 share on Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest = 1 point
1 purchase of the cushion = 100 points

Thanks so much for reading and please comment below if you do vote or buy a cushion, I'd love to thank you again!


Hannah :) x


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig