Dammit.

Leave a Comment
So it's always the way isn't it.
Just as I got my blog sorted again, my damn laptop decided to die on me, although this time it was a completely new problem.
For some reason none of my USB ports were being recognised so my external keyboard and mouse were practically none existent.
I tried turning it on and off again and again and again.
I removed the drivers, updated them and did whatever the Compaq forums told me to do but nothing worked, I then just left it, abandoned on the floor for a few days, I couldn't even look at the damn thing.

Until I had a brain wave, I hadn't yet updated to Windows 10 and thought that was my last shot at getting the USB ports to work as it would just reinstall everything when it updated.. right?
After I had turned on my laptop when it had finished updating, still nothing, I was about read to give up until now, a week later I turn it on, held my breath while it booted up and all the lights came on!

So hopefully it'll stay alive long enough for me to put up something, anything, please.

Thank you for sticking with me if you have done.

Hannah :) xo
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig